Saturday, July 25, 2009

What we're reading.

I'm reading the Septimus Heap series, Magyk, Flyte and Physik by Angie Sage.  Actually I'm on the third book.  I haven't started it yet.  I got sidetracked from beginning it yesterday by, believe it or not, the biology book I got.  I've been reading that when I get a minute.

Oldest son is reading one of the Star Wars series.  There are many.

Daughter is reading On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness, Adventure, Peril, Lost Jewels and the Fearsome Toothy Cows of Skree.  By Andrew Peterson.  She says that it is good so far.  She really likes the title of this book.

Youngest is reading the Alex Rider series, by Anthony Horowitz, about a kid who is a spy.

Husband is reading Monsoon by Wilbur Smith.

Are we proud, a post that is not about D-O-G-S.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails