Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The dog days of summer.

This morning I awoke to the sound of the new dogs scratching on the door.  I was afraid that the big one, Hank, would scratch the paint off my front door, so I went out there to give them some cat food.  (We're out of dog food for some odd reason).  I found that Hank had indeed scratched some of the paint off my front door and while I was noticing this, Sardina Bandana ran inside and under my desk.  Joy.  She has no collar on, so had to climb under there and just grab her and carry her outside.  She was difficult to put out.  She apparently does not like rain.   At all.

I put an ad in the newspaper, but I have very little hope that anyone will want them back. 

2 comments:

Mother Mayhem said...

I still think they were dognapped.

Amy said...

How cute....love the names! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails