Friday, July 24, 2009

Still thinking a little about my fall planning.

I went to a yard sale today and picked up a biology textbook for my oldest son. We'll probably all do biology together with it. The man at the yardsale offered me a dead frog in a box to dissect, but I declined. I think we'll just do an on-line virtual dissection. I dissected a frog in high school, but I really don't think it helped me with my life. At all. I just wanted to get it overwith.

I can't get on Facebook right now (?) but the timeline I ordered is this one. http://www.amazon.com/National-Geographic-Concise-History-World/dp/0792283643 It's a timeline in a book. I have no idea if we'll like it. I'll let you know. After I get the few things I ordered, I'll put them together with what I bought at the book-swap/sale in May and the things we didn't get finished from last year and we'll be ready to get started.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails