Monday, July 20, 2009

Today's News.


Dad's still in the hospital but seems to be doing a lot better. They are going to keep him until tomorrow and then maybe let him come home. I went to visit him this morning at 6:30-ish, trying to be sure and be there before the doctor came in. You never know when this is going to be, somewhere, usually, between 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. but it can vary even from that. When I got back home, my kitchen had been put back mostly in order and everyone was still working on it. It was great. Then, since I'd only had a few hours sleep last night, I took a huge nap.

Yesterday, before all this happened, we went to the county fair to pick up the kids 4H art entries. They got a ton of red, blue and even 1 purple (champion ribbon). My daughter's drawing of a tiger won and will be going to the state fair.

3 comments:

Mother Mayhem said...

AWESOME news all the way around! :o)

Freakmom said...

Glad to hear good news about your dad, hope it keeps coming! Congrats to the winners!

Amy said...

Wow...awesome artwork!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails