Friday, July 31, 2009

Nothin.

That's basically what I got done today. Not much. I am trying to work tonight but it's not going well because of my internet connection. I was planning to give the house a good cleaning, do some laundry, go see my parents and go to the library. I did go see mom and dad and I did go to the library and get a bunch of good reading material. The cleaning, not so much. I let my inner brat win today and spent some time on the internet, watched an episode of Mythbusters and read a little. I am so good at procrastinating about cleaning; especially since the house is messier (because of VBS and the painting and moving the boys rooms, etc.) than it has been in a long time. I may throw some laundry in now since I can't get a job to download. At least that way, SOMETHING will have gotten done.

2 comments:

John McGeough said...

Don't feel bad. I put up an outline tonight..on my blog which is "Independent Learning and Home Schooling over at johnmcgeough.wordpress.com

Mother Mayhem said...

I got the dust rag out. I didn't use it, but at least I made an effort right? :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails