Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Something I need.

My youngest son found something I need while looking through the American Science and Surplus catalog. It's called an auto-nagger. Apparently, according to my son, this would save me a lot of time. :-)

Actually, I do think it's pretty cool. I might have to get a couple of these to say some of my mom stuff "Turn out the light". "Put your dishes in the sink" "Feed the dogs and cats".  "Do your school work."   etc. I might also have to use it the way the catalog suggests and put it in the fridge to say "do you really need another snack?" ;-p

You know, now that I think about it. I might need even more, 5? 10?

4 comments:

Freakmom said...

There's an American Science and Surplus store about 45 minutes from us. We love to go and browse. You never know what you will find.

Fatcat said...

I'd love to see the actual store. We ordered the catalog at your recommendation and have really enjoyed it.

Freakmom said...

The store is basically the catalog, but on shelves. They have all the neat tags on stuff like they do in the catalog. The employees are all long hair, funky colored hair, earrings, punk looking, and really nice and helpful. :)

Mother Mayhem said...

I want one of the Screeching Monkey Superheros. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails