Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another day.

I got through another day of VBS.  Actually I'm mostly enjoying it.  I wasn't as tired today as yesterday.  I didn't volunteer to do a bunch of errands today like I did yesterday and it wasn't as hot in our little back room.  Someone had cranked the AC down to 69 and that was fine with me.  Dancing warms you right up.   I took in a big glass of Iced tea today too and that helped immeasurably.   I even felt well enough to go to the giant Walmart and buy my daughter some bermuda shorts.  The stinker.  I really am missing her help this week and I really do need it, but I guess I'm doing all right.  I'm only embarrassing myself about every 5 minutes or so with my inability to remember the hand motions.  I think I may be missing the hand-motions gene, although how my daughter got it, I don't know.  Maybe it's recessive and I'm a carrier? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails