Friday, July 24, 2009

A few things.

I've done a few things to plan for this fall's school session. I'm trying not to spend much money, but I bought a few used books. I bought a history timeline and I'm toying with the idea of using it as a history "spine" and doing World History again this year. It's been a while since we did that and everything can branch off of it. I bought a grammar book and a book a friend of mine recommended, Backyard Ballistics, which will hopefully be good for science/physics. I'm getting about ready to have some structure back, but we do still need to finish our cleaning/remodeling projects. I'm just having a hard time focusing these days.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

The lazy days of summer sure have a way of getting at us don't they. I would love to know your resources as I am also trying to plan our next yr too. I only get a workbook for grammer. I figure I give them plenty of opportunities to do that sort of thing in all the other area's of our hs.
I can't wait to see what you came up with for your new year.

I also wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog. I really like your blog. I added it to my fav's so I can check on it whenever.

Vanessa

Mother Mayhem said...

I'm ready to rumble here! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails