Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A different week.

I've enjoyed VBS more than I thought I would this week. It's been fun and kind of like going to camp or something. I've got to catch up and spend time with people I haven't got to say anything more than 'hello' to for quite a while. I really said I'd do it because I thought it would be good for my daughter, because she's so talented at this sort of thing; who knew I'd enjoy it so much. I sure didn't. Tomorrow's the last day and even though I've had a good time, I guess I need to get back to real life. I know my house needs a good cleaning and we need to decide what to do about the strays. They're still here. I kind of wouldn't mind keeping Sardina Bandana because she's not much trouble, smaller than our large dog and not aggressive at all (it seems to me) but the big boy dog, Hankie, he needs to find another home. He tries to be dominant with our big dog Lucy and fights with her quite a bit. I do so hate to call animal control but we might have to. Does anyone want a good natured big old boy dog? We deliver within the state of Kentucky and some parts of Ohio, Tennessee, Indiana and Illinois. Please!

1 comment:

Mother Mayhem said...

Glad you're enjoying VBS. :o)

No Hankie-Pankie here. Emily doesn't like dogs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails