Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sometimes I like these.


I found this one in my blog travels and liked it.

1. How come I can never find: Money in my purse?

2. I wish I'd never started: Working. (LoL!)

3. I wonder why: Cafepress decided to cut my profits?

4. Mama always told me: Don't lie.

5. There's this thing in my closet that I just can't get rid of: Actually, there's a bunch of junk in my closet.

6. My favorite guilty pleasure is: Chocolate.

7. I always forget to: Put my purse somewhere where I can find it again.

8.I have never: Been in an airplane.

9. I am obsessed with: Trying to figure out what I want to do with my life and getting my house in order.

10. One of my favorite memories is: When my kids were born. I remember the first time I ever had to make a doctors appointment and called on the phone and said I'd like to schedule an appointment for my son. The first time I ever said those words was cool.

1 comment:

Mother Mayhem said...

Being a mom is da bomb. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails