Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Tuesday.

Dad did go into the hospital but he's back home now.  Hopefully, he will be able to stay home for a while now. 

I just have to share a cute thing my youngest said last night.  He's really been into magic tricks lately and has bought some marked cards at dollar tree.  He'll tell you to pick a card, then stare at the back of it for 5 minutes, squinting, and then tell you what your card is.  It's cute.  Last night, he was practicing a new trick, over and over again.  Finally he said "I can't do it.  I keep trying this trick on myself but I can't get it right.  I'm not trying to amaze or astonish myself, but just to get it to work.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong." 

I love the part about "trying to amaze and astonish myself."  :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails