Monday, August 01, 2011

What a day.

It's not even noon yet and I have had such an eventful day.  I took my son for his driver's license testing.  We waited for almost an hour and finally, when it was our turn, we found out that the proof of insurance we had in the car was out of date.  We had to leave our place in line and go to the insurance office and get a current proof of insurance.  Then, when we got back, we found that 3 other cars had gotten in front of us, so we had to wait again.  Then, my son didn't pass because of something called the turnabout maneuver, which he hadn't remembered from his book and I really don't think I've ever heard of, so we had to reschedule in 2 weeks.  Very frustrating, but our own fault.  :-(

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh man....what a bummer! I don't believe that I've ever heard of that either.

Anonymous said...

so disappointing. I never heard of that manuever either. Trina only had to do a three point turn. Good luck next time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails