Monday, August 22, 2011

Officially.

I've decided to change the 'science notebooking" to a kind of everything notebooking.  I'm going to throw biographies and history in there and possibly even vocabulary words and language arts, if I can figure out how.
Here's a good resource for biography notebooking pages.  Notebooking Pages   There is an extensive list of notebooking pages at this site.  They seem to be for younger kids because they have those handwriting lines, if you know what I mean, the ones with the dashed line to let you know how to form the letters. Here's a link to a page with some language arts pages.  I don't know if I'll use these.  I may just continue to give them a topic and let them create whatever they want but I might use these to give them a framework to build on. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails