Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Victory!

My oldest son got his driver's license today!  I was afraid it wasn't going to go well because when we got there, there was no one else in line and no cones were set up. We thought maybe we'd written down the appointment time wrong.  We pulled into a parking space and waited and finally after what seemed like a long time but was probably only a couple of minutes, a young girl and a man with a clipboard drove up.  He handed her a paper and got out and came over to us and asked for our license and registration.  Whew.  They were doing the tests today but just with a different instructor than the one we met last time.  All went well, although my son had a little bit of difficulty parallel parking the Suburban (who wouldn't, right?) the instructor gave him a break and he passed.  My son gave me the thumbs up sign when I came around the car and I was so thrilled.  Now the next hurdle, job applications.  :-P

4 comments:

:)De said...

Congrats to your son!

Donna said...

That is fantastic! Congratulations to your son for passing his driving test!
Best Wishes,
Donna
http://homeschoolingsunnyflorida.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

Yay...Congratulations!

Freakmom said...

Awesome! I'm so happy for him!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails