Thursday, August 11, 2011

Running on Empty.

It's not really been a good first week of school.  After my aunt's funeral this weekend and then my daughter's birthday celebrations, I think I started the school week with an empty tank.  I should've waited a bit, but I didn't want to get too far behind the public schools and then have to play catch-up all year.  So anyway, we started and it's been a bit stressful.  It's also been a busy week for chauffering people back and forth to things and tomorrow's going to be no exception.  I have to take my youngest to the doctor and I'll have to run my daughter's 4H entries up to the 4H office in another town.  I'll probably have to do one before work and one after work, just to get them both in.

Sorry about the whining today, but hey, just keeping it real.  I'm going to relax this evening and try to get myself rejuvinated for tomorrow. 

Amy, I'll share my notebooking ideas in another post, after I've managed to do them a few days with the kids and I can see how it goes over.  We've had such a week with math, spelling, brain gym and writing that we haven't even gotten to the science notebooking yet and tomorrow's not looking all that good either.  :-)

2 comments:

Breezy Point Mom said...

Hey, thanks for "keeping it real'. I hope you are surprised by how well next week goes.

Amy said...

Hey, No problem......I know you've been busy. Just wanting to pick your brain & try & get myself a little organized here. Just take it easy & y'all will find your groove here soon. Will be praying for you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails