Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day three.

Well, day three wasn't a lot better than day two because the kids had another math assessment and that puts some of the children in a grouchy mood.  They got through it though.  I canceled pretty much all of the other things I had on my list because the math test took so long.  Soon, they will be sailing along smoothly (I hope) in the chosen math curriculum and I can start on some of the other things I want to do this year but there's no hurry.  It's not like my plans are very well solidified.  I can already tell that the schedule I typed up the other morning before coffee is going to need to be changed.  It would have helped if I could have looked at last year's schedule, but my laptop has recently died and last years schedule is one of the many things that is lost, along with some of the things I had downloaded from Currclick and planned to use this year.  Oh well.  That's the way things usually go it seems.  Still, I've been doing this long enough to realize that a rocky start doesn't doom the rest of the year.  We'll find our rhythm.  Probably right before Christmas break.  :-P 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails