Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tomorrow is August the first!!!

Can you all believe it?  I can't.  We've had a good, productive summer, mostly.  We did pretty much get our spring cleaning done in June and we honored our commitment to work out for 2 hours every day in July, except for about 5 days.  That's pretty good.  I feel strong since we've been exercising.  Now that August is here, of course we will be starting school about halfway into August, but we need to decide what to do with that couple of weeks.  Should we continue to exercise as intensely or should we get the rest of the "spring" cleaning done?  (Hey, better late than never, right?).   A combination of cleaning and exercising? 1 hour of each?    We are trying to get the Presidential Active Lifestyle Award, but that only requires the kids to exercise 1 hour a day and me to exercise 1/2 an hour a day, so we have surpassed that and we can do that in addition to some deep cleaning.  I just have to decide.  I also need to decide what to do about our curriculum this fall.  Right now I'm doing a survey of my computer documents to see what I've already downloaded from Curr-Click that I can use and perusing the Netflix queue to look for DVD resources.  I haven't yet opened my Rainbow Resource catalog, but sometime this week, I'll dive into that.  I wish I could find a way to float it in the pool without it getting wet, so I could combine activities, but I haven't come up with anything yet.  :-P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you able to find alot on Netflix?? I did away with it, but never thought of the schooling aspect with it!
You are an inspiration to me. How you do it all, I don't know. I am trying to plan for Dylan now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails