Monday, August 15, 2011

Week Two.

Let's hope that week two goes better than week one.   I reworked the schedule a bit, of course and over the weekend, I found a couple more resources that  we might use.  My husband was able to recover the documents from my laptop so I'll be able to use some things I've downloaded over the past year.  I still need to sort through those.   I found these French notebook pages, which I am aware are not an in-depth study of French, but they will get her started.  Here are the brain gym exercises we are doing.   It's kind of a slow, rocky beginning, but we'll get there.  One thing that is interesting, is that after whining extensively about notebooking, my youngest made a notebook and even decorated it with a drawing of a sword, so my thinking is that he doesn't hate it as much as he says that he does.  A mom can hope anyway. 

1 comment:

:)De said...

I love brain gym! We do mid-line crossing by touching the right toe with the left hand and then vise-verse. I used to have a figure eight taped to the floor for walking... I may have to put that one back down as they all really seem to like that exercise.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails