Friday, August 26, 2011

Trying to get back into our rhythm.

We hadn't really established our rhythm with this year's homeschooling schedule and then we went to the state fair, which disrupted what little momentum we had.  Yesterday, we just could not get started and so both the kids and I took the day off.  I had some errands to do in town and so we all went together and did them and that's pretty much all we accomplished.  Some days are just like that and we always have trouble getting back into our work routines after a break.  It's a beautiful day, but I feel kind of blah.  Maybe I'll perk up when I get done working?  Let's hope so. 

1 comment:

Amy said...

OK....tell me some MORE about this Notebooking stuff....did you purchase a membership on that site or do you just use what freebies are available. I think I'm going to start picking some things from the freebies to start with & see how things go from there. I'm excited about doing this, but feel a tad bit overwhelmed to think that I'm starting on Monday! Yikes!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails