Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A fun glimpse into the future.

If you've been reading this blog for any time at all, you know I am always fighting the screen time limits battle and the exercise battle.  Well, some of what I've been saying must have been sinking in.   Earlier today I was talking to my youngest and he was telling me about something he learned from a TV show.  I asked him when he grows up and has kids, if he'll let them have unlimited screen time.  He said "Of course not, they need exercise too."  Then after a few seconds he said,  "I'll let them watch educational TV, like PBS.  Not the Disney channel.  I don't learn much from the Disney channel."

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I would be tempted to write down these words and hand them to this son when he asks for more screen time :)

:)De said...

LOL! I strongly dislike the Di*n*y Channel. I limit my kids media and sometimes my 12 yr old will grumble, but when asked about her kids she says she will impose the same rules.

Mother Mayhem said...

Snort. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails