Monday, August 30, 2010

Okay Day.

Today was okay for a Monday.  We took the van back for the billionth time in the hopes that they can find the leak in the air conditioning system and then I went and paid my darn traffic ticket.  I think since we're having this horrible recession, they ought to lower the price of those things.  The fine was only 20 dollars, but the court costs, 143.00.   Yuck.  Then I went to work and it went reasonably well. I wish it could go that well all the time.  While I was at work, the kids and their Dad did school.  It's math day and from what I hear, it went okay.  After work, I took my oldest son to his friend's house and the rest of us went to Hobby Lobby. What a wonderful place!  My daughter spent some more of her birthday money there.  It's way more fun for me to go with her to spend her birthday money than it is with the boys because they basically go to Gamestop and she wants to go places like Michael's Crafts and Hobby Lobby.  Right now she's buying things for the hammock chair.  She also is making a Nintendo DS carrier for my youngest son with pockets for the games but she's not spending money on it, she's sewing it out of an old piece of denim that she had left over from last week when she cut off a pair of jeans to make bermuda shorts.  Somehow, this has got to count for home ec.  :-P  

1 comment:

Mother Mayhem said...

Definitely fun. Definitely home ec. ;o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails