Friday, August 13, 2010

End of week one.



I think it's been a pretty good first week, other than the speeding ticket I got yesterday ...at least school's been good.  The kids are finishing up Mavis Beacon teaches typing now and then we'll watch a DVD I checked out of the library and that will be it for the week.  I have some pictures to share, in no particular order.  One is a note I wrote to myself at the homeschool meeting.  It's about a homeschool back-to-school party and I wrote myself a note to 'bring chip'.  I guess I'm only going to bring one?  No one can eat just one. :-)   Another picture is Freckles in her new doggie bed my daughter made especially for her and now my daughter can have her bean bag chair back.  Another picture is the morning glories growing up my porch post.  I enjoy them very much. The fourth picture, if it loads, is a pumpkin that's growing in a tree in our backyard.  That pumpkin vine has gone completely crazy. 

That's it.  We're going shoe shopping now in the hopes that good supportive shoes will help my oldest with his foot/ankle pain.

1 comment:

Mother Mayhem said...

LOVE the pictures! :o)

One chip? Tragic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails