Monday, August 16, 2010

Okay,well, hmm.

Day one of week two is not going as well.  Oldest son is doing extensive whining about his math lessons.  I may need to re-arrange his schedule somehow. I'm not sure.  Since I don't assign the math, I'm not sure how to deal with the afternoon complaints after my husband, the math instructor, has gone to sleep for the day.   The younger two kids are doing okay with their math.   We're supposed to have one of our summer adventures off of the list if they ever get done with the math.   It's supposed to be a reward for getting through the math.  I'm starting to wonder though, if it will be midnight before we get to do it.  I did give him until Wednesday to get it done, but I want him to get a reasonable amount done today.

Sigh.

1 comment:

:)De said...

Math and Science are the things that spoil our fun plans too. This year the rule is that they try 1 assingment per day and then get it corrected before moving on. Last year my 6th grader kept missing basics which prevented her from understanding the next... domino effect kicked in and the battle was on. Hope he gets it done with less whining.

Peace

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails