Friday, August 27, 2010

Somewhat.

We got somewhat back to normal yesterday.  We did some of our schedule without too much enthusiasm.  We were all tired from the fair, plus as I was taking the garbage down, something a muscle in my back went into a spasm of some kind and I was in pain all day.  This did not help with getting things done but I struggled through dishes, laundry and the like.  I also took youngest son to physical therapy but after that, it was painkillers and my chair for me for a while.  It still hurts but is not in an intense spasm at the current time.  That's good because today I've got to work and go to the grocery along with doing school.  In another example of the way our luck is going this year, I had a flat tire this morning.  Did I mention the car battery going dead at Walmart on Sunday and the traffic ticket last week? 

Can you tell I'm feeling just a tiny bit crabby today?   I didn't have any coffee this morning because we are out.  But, this is what the sky looks like today and I can turn this around and make it a good day if I improve my attitude, so I am going to try and do that. 


Anyone with me? 

2 comments:

Mother Mayhem said...

I'm with you! :o)

My left hip is numb today. Joy.

Can I just say that I detest fibromyalgia? UGH

Fatcat said...

Do you think these spasms are fibromyalgia related? I have been diagnosed with it, but I don't have all the tender spots I used to have since I've been gluten free.

I do still (obviously) have the occasional weird muscle spasm, but I didn't realize that might be related to fibro.

Yes, I hate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails