Monday, August 02, 2010

So what will be be doing?

Writing - I can't remember the name of the research paper book I ordered and also we will be trying a novel again with Write Your Own Adventure Novel.
Biology - Apologia (leftover from last year)
Algebra 2 - Teaching textbooks.
Geometry - Life of Fred
Prealgebra - Life of Fred
Math review  http://www.aea11.k12.ia.us/e2t2/dmr.html
Typing - Mavis Beacon
Grammar- Grammar with a giggle.
Woodworking - We'll be doing a few projects from www.knock-offwood.com/

We will also be trying a method where they clean for 20 minutes instead of being assigned specific chores.  hopefully, they'll get the hang of seeing what needs to be done and doing it.  We'll see.  We're also going to make sure everyone is able to run the dishwasher, the washing machine and dryer, the bread machine and the stove.  I'm going to have them doing more meal planning and preparation.  I want to make sure that we've got time to do some of the extras like woodworking, watching a bunch of DVDs, etc. so we may have a different schedule on one day of the week, possibly Thursday, that will include these different things. 

Obviously, the schedule I typed yesterday won't be the last version ... you know how I am.  I'll keep tweaking.  :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails