Friday, August 06, 2010

Not sure.

I am not sure how to get everything I want to do into the schedule for this year.  I've been tweaking and squeezing but I can't seem to get it all in.  I'm may have to do a powerpoint presentation or a huge flow chart.  I need one of those big white boards like the physicists have on "The Big Bang Theory."  They make complicated graphs and flow charts to decide what movies to go to or how to make friends.  I'm not sure if I have the brain power to pull it off, but I'm going to try and have a really good plan in place by Monday.

We have to go to the doctor  on Tuesday for my son's ankle, so we'll go ahead and start with the interuptions of school time as soon as possible.  They always happen so we might as well accept it, right?

In other news, today is my daughter's 14th birthday.  So far, we have not planned what we're going to do about it.  We have tentative plans to maybe invite a cousin over tomorrow night and possibly have cake and ice cream at grandmas, also tomorrow.  Dontcha just love the way we are on top of things?     Our celebrations are pretty low key.  We just give our kids money and let them decide whether they want to spend it on themselves or have a celebration.  It kind of takes some of the fun out of it for me, planning parties and choosing gifts,  but I guess, hopefully, it adds to the fun for them?  Anyway, happy birthday to the world's best daughter.  :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails