Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Another outing.

In between working we took a trip to a water park with the homeschool group.  When we planned this back in May or June I was all in favor of doing a ton of things this summer but as the busy, busy summer has went on, I've gotten a little outinged out, so to speak.   I'm tired.   I'm ready to stay home indefinitely but probably won't be able to.  I have enough experience with my life to know that it very rarely pauses for long.  And yes, I do realize that it's my fault.  The kids want to go, go go and I often say yes because I know they don't see their friends as often as they like and with us living in such an isolated area there aren't any neighborhood kids.   I kind of will be glad that school's starting next week because I feel like the structure will be good,  but I'm also afraid that it's going to be a little bit overwhelming with work and with the amount of school we need to get done.

1 comment:

Mother Mayhem said...

It's been too hot for much outing. Public school starts August 11th. Sweetums and I will begin (hopefully) on September 6th. I made my call to Rainbow yesterday. WOOHOO!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails