Sunday, August 15, 2010

Reflecting.

I'm thrilled with how the first week of school went.  The block schedule worked well.  There was very little whining.  This is largely because we are using Life of Fred for math.  My youngest whined about his chores, but not really very much.  I guess he feels like he needs to whine a little or I'll wonder if an alien has replaced my child.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to week two.  I enjoy the structure.  The air conditioning went out in our van again this week and the calendar is looking kind of blank for the next four days or so, so we may stay close to home and try and get a lot of things done.  Whoops.  Every time I say that, things get crazy busy and I'm hardly home at all, so let's pretend I didn't mention it.  I should probably spend a lot of time walking to get in better shape for the state fair next week,  when I'll spend 2 days completely on my feet. This will be my first time at the state fair as a gluten free person so I wonder my energy level will be like?  Overall, I have so much more energy and so much less fatigue.  I will miss getting to eat the chocolate dipped cheesecake, but I'll live. I'd rather feel good than bad, thanks. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails