Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A better afternoon.

So I finished a very frustrating day of typing physical therapy reports and then went to my youngest son's physical therapy handwriting appointment.   He did very well today.  The therapist came out and made this statement to me "He is a little scientist.  You have done a great job homeschooling him!.  If I had kids, I'd go straight home and pull them out of school and homeschool them because I can see that homeschooling really works".


It just doesn't get any better for a homeschool mom than that.  :-)

1 comment:

Anna said...

I am a lurker on your blog (not in a creepy way:) But just want to say that the comment from the therapist made me glad to be a homeschooling mom. Congrats on the great job you are doing. Thank for you for inspiring the rest of us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails