Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Waking Up.

Home*School*Home

It is funny how different people are about waking up. Just in my family, we have a lot of differences. I am easily awakened and can usually carry on a conversation and make sense, (as much as I ever do, anyway) the second I wake up. My husband is not easy to wake up. It is funny, because his alarm clock can buzz and buzz and buzz for a long time, but if I quietly say his name, he wakes up. I'll tell him "turn off your alarm". Why he can hear me from across the room, but not hear that incredibly loud alarm buzzing right in his ear, I don't know. As for the kids, at this point, both of the boys are easier to wake up than our girl. I think she is sleeping soundly now, because when she has kids, she won't be able to, lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ain't that the truth! Tell her to store up lots of extra sleep, 'cause she'll need it, LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails