Friday, May 27, 2005

1 week and 2 days until the day before vacation.

Home*School*Home
My daughter keeps walking around the house announcing to anyone who will listen that it is 1 week and 2 days until the day before vacation. I'm not sure why we are counting to the day before vacation, but we are. I've mentioned before that we don't have a lot of spare cash and vacations are our one little splurge. We are going about an hour away from home to stay in a hotel that I got a great deal on through hotwire, swim in the pool and visit the children's museum. Simple, easy, inexpensive, but the kids are so excited, you'd think we were going to the moon. There are already 2 children's suitcases packed. I hope the little trip is as fun as they anticipate it will be. Or even half as fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails