Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

Home*School*Home

First of all, happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there. I hope it is a good one! I also hope everyone had a fun Derby day yesterday. We sure did! Is that just a Kentucky thing?

We looked last night for the space station again, and again, no luck. We saw about 5 jets go by, but the area where the space shuttle was supposed to be was pretty much blocked by trees. I guess next time it is coming to our area, we need to go somewhere else to look for it. :-/

We're off today to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom and my husband's mom so I probably won't be around a lot today. Have a good mom's day everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you 2! I hope a lot of great memories were made.

Fatcat said...

Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails