Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Notes To Self.

Home*School*Home

Since I've been blogging, I've been scribbling notes to myself everywhere. I once even took the notebook in the bathroom when I was taking a shower then, when I got out of the shower, I wrote in almost unreadable script "park day". Now I have no idea what I was going to put on my blog about park day. No clue. Sometimes my notes to myself are completely unreadable, sometimes only mostly so. Even if I can read them, sometimes I can't remember what I meant. My note to self for today is 'write better notes to yourself!"

Today's homeschooling is going okay. The kids are having a reading period right now and I am working on my job. Hopefully, they will have actually read something when I get back. It is quiet in there. :-)

3 comments:

Perri said...

My notes are like that too! Or when I go back to read them, I can't because it is more just a very long line with a couple of letters that I can read. I need to take the time to PRINT my notes, but I never do.

Swamy VKN said...

Chanced upon here today. Good blog. Keep blogging.

Cheers!

vkn
www.inspiringwords.blogspot.com

Fatcat said...

Thanks for visiting and thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails