Monday, May 23, 2005

More on Clutter.

Home*School*Home
I brought home a book from the library about clutter called "Cut the Clutter and Stow the Stuff". It is very interesting. I found out some things about my clutter style. I even found out that my mom is a vicarious clutterer since she buys things at yard sales that end up cluttering my house. Now I know why I can never leave her house unless my arms are full of stuff. I found out that I am a tosser. I'm married to an accumulator and we have 3 little accumulators who live with us. I have learned a lot, however, so far, the book itself has not gotten up off my desk and cleared out any of the clutter, organized or cleaned anything. I think that is kind of what I hoped it would do when I brought it home. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom does the same thing with craft supplies she never used, weird little decorative things we have nowhere to put, books and papers from when I was in school (not necessarily mine, mind you), and other silly things. Arrrgh!

Fatcat said...

Are all moms like that? I hope I won't do that to my kids when they grow up!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!
My mom does this. I always joke that she doesn't give anything to goodwill it all comes to my house.
I give it to goodwill.

:0)
Trish

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails