Sunday, May 01, 2005

Technology.

Home*School*Home

A few years ago when cell phones were just starting to get popular, I went into a bathroom stall in a department store and sat down on the toilet, only to hear the lady in the next stall say "what'cha doing?". I about fell off my seat! I just sat there, flabbergasted, for several seconds, trying to think how to answer her, when she went on talking and I realized she must be on a cell phone. LoL. I would have loved to have been able to see my face. :-0

1 comment:

Perri said...

Hi, just came across your blog from another HS link. I like reading it - seems we have lots in common (including a bathroom stall mixup story). I grew up in KY, live in Indiana now. You can check out my blog at http://lottakids1961.blogspot.com/ if you want.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails