Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Summer Thoughts

Home*School*Home
I've been reading through my KONOS curriculum book (volume 3) to see if what it is like and try to make some more concrete plans about how we will get started in the fall (or later in the summer). I want to start with the unit on Resourcefulness sometime during the summer. Summertime will be a great time to learn about pioneers and how they preserved food and built shelters. I would like to build a log cabin shelter for our dogs and make some blackberry preserves this summer. That seems very homeschooler-ish, doesn't it? This book is full of fun ideas like that. I feel a little overwhelmed about everything, though, today. My job seems to be taking up all of my time lately and I wonder how I'm going to be able to give my kids as much time as they need. I guess I'd better get some more coffee now and just do it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails