Saturday, May 07, 2005

Clutter.

My house is cluttered. Also, my car, my purse, my brain and my computer. My computer is kind of running slow and choppy and I know how it feels. It is trying to negotiate its file clutter and I am trying to negotiate my life clutter, house clutter and car clutter with all this brain clutter up here getting in the way. (I wonder what my ads are going to say after this post?) I think it is time for a spring cleaning. Actually, I've been decluttering a bit here and there. The car is looking a little better since yesterday. The purse has been cleaned out relatively recently. We took a bunch of the house clutter to a consignment store a couple of weeks ago. Now I just need to organize the things I want to keep. The things we have the most of in this house are toys and books. I've been looking for quite some time for a huge, maybe 7 ft tall by 7 ft wide bookshelf for my room, that is under $20.00 but so far, no luck. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet the same people who make triple bunkbeds from scratch also could make big bookshelves...

Fatcat said...

He could, but it would take a long, long time. :-/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails