Thursday, May 19, 2005

Curriculum Excitement.

Home*School*Home
I got my next years curriculum book in the mail. I decided to go with the KONOS curriculum of unit studies because it seemed more like what I naturally do anyway, it includes all 3 kids and each book lasts for 2 years. I've been reading through it and am on page 35 and so far, it looks great! I absolutely cannot believe how many ideas are in there. For example, when studying the heart, there are 46 enrichment/learning activities to do. Of the 46, there are only about 3 that I wouldn't want to do, that seem too much trouble, or just something I'm not interested in. That leaves 43 activities that sound really fun and cool and I can't wait to do, and that is just about the heart - one tiny section of this book! Can you tell I'm excited?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cool! Is open-heart surgery one of the options you'll pass on? :-) Seriously, I can't wait to hear how you like Konos. I have heard of it, but don't know anyone who actually uses it. I think I need to come visit you to see it!

Fatcat said...

The ones I want to pass on included getting a animal heart from a butcher and dissecting it. Devin (and me for that matter) are too squeamish for that. Please do come visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails