Friday, May 13, 2005

Mini-Vans

Home*School*Home
What would a homeschooling mom be without a mini-van? I have been without mine for a few weeks while it has been in the shop. We got it back today and hopefully it is repaired for good this time. I think it is mad at me though. This morning my husband was driving it and I was sitting in one of the back seats (usually I am the one to drive it) and it was systematically trying to kill me by cutting off my head, slowly, with the seatbelt. Ha! Just kidding! I love my van and I'm glad to have it back. One reason is, in the car I was driving, the kids could roll the windows down in the back and they were constantly putting them up and down. Now, thankfully, they can't do that and we have room for all the balls, bikes and huge sticks that we have to carry everywhere we go.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails