Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Shaky.

I'm still a little shaky when I try to get up and do too much.  Hence, I have left exercise off my list for this week and written "EXCUSED" beside it.  I figure I can get a doctor's note if my kids need it.  If not, I can threaten to show them my incision on my belly.  They're kind of squeamish, so this might work.

However, despite my shakiness, I got my list done yesterday and we did school.  I also worked last night, so I'm very proud of myself.   There is no rest for the wicked, as they say, and most home working transcriptionists are independent contractors and do not get paid time off, so back to work is a necessity, even if you are a bit shaky.  Hopefully, I'm doing a good job.  I've been more careful, re-listening to reports, just in case feeling bad might affect my work. 

Today, I've done my list mostly and I'm taking a little break to blog and read, then I'll finish it and we'll get on with school and work for today.   There's game time at the library this afternoon and we're meeting the homeschool group at Fazoli's for supper, so  some socialization time, and then it's back home to work.  I'm kind of tired just thinking about it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails