Friday, May 29, 2009

Book swap.

We went to the huge book swap and homeschool fair today. It was a really good event. We really got some bargains. We hadn't been there 5 minutes when both of my sons came to show me that they had spent their 5 dollars on video games, one for Xbox 360 and one for Wii, games that they wouldn't have been able to get for $5.00 anywhere else. I picked up several free books and many reasonably priced ones. I got a pre-algebra textbook for my younger 2 next year for $2.00 and a Hank the Cowdog audio book for $1.00. My daughter got 2 of the Warrior books she loves so much. It was really fun talking to the other homeschooling moms too.

I'm really tired now, but feeling less discouraged. My company found an account for me and I'll be starting on it Monday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails