Monday, May 04, 2009

Here it is.

september292007 1016

I uploaded it to Flickr instead, since blogger was giving me trouble.  You can't really see it very well here, but there is a master schedule for the whole family including weekends and meals for each day, then each child has a chore list section and an academic list section.  You can see that I've scheduled myself a nap in the middle of the day.  I don't always take one, but I've got chronic fatigue and sometimes I need a nap.  My list is very simple and small and is in the top right corner.  It takes me about an hour and a half to get through my list, which includes cleaning, exercise, cooking, goodwill and shower.   I abbreviated things like shwr for shower and gdwl for goodwill (we put something in the goodwill bag every day, trying to declutter.), so that I could get it all on one page. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails