Friday, May 22, 2009

Alone!

I had a friend lined up last week to keep my kids the night before I had surgery so they wouldn't have to get up at 4:00 a.m. and go to grandmas, but her family got the flu and couldn't do it so my younger kids got the joy of waking up at 4:00 a.m. and going to grandmas. So anyway, she said, since she had borrowed an air mattress, etc., could she have them this week, all 3 of them? We said okay (kind of reluctantly) and let them go, so last night I spent the night in a completely child free home. It was kind of weird. My husband was at work and gone too, so I kind of felt like my whole family had gone on vacation without me or something. I rented a couple of movies, (Failure to Launch which I would recommend, and Yes Man, which I would not recommend that anyone watch.) and then went to bed. I missed everybody. :-(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails