Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blah.

I'm feeling kind of blah today. I don't want to step back into my real life (after 3days of working at the hospital and at home) any more than I want to go back to work at the hospital full time, if you know what I mean. I just don't want to do anything. I didn't do my list this morning. Instead, I've talked on the phone (they called me!) and counseled my youngest son who is just going through a phase where he feels sad about death and dying, I guess he's realizing his own mortality and that of those around him. I hope we can have a fun day today and help him feel better.

I revised the lists to take off some of the chores and school work to make them less onerous so that maybe we can get our days in. We'll have 175 days in by Friday and we may just call it quits then and try to get the rest of our hours in this summer with field trips and enrichment activities. We're tired, we're burned out and we are so ready for some time off.

So, so ready.

2 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

We dont have to count our days in our state but the public school has to o 180. This coming year Im going to track and see what we do.

It does sound like you all need a break. I think Id quit for the summer if I were you!

Freakmom said...

You deserve a day off!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails