Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Better today.

We did a minimal amount of school yesterday then went to town and rented movies and got donuts, celebrating the fact that I only have one job now (we were going to get a cake, but donuts were cheaper!). We watched Hotel for Dogs and the mall cop one. I think youngest son is doing somewhat better today. I am too, although I probably won't be setting any enthusiasm world records, I do feel a little bit less blah and more able to cope. I'm pretty sure we are going to be done (or quit!) with school on Friday. I counted the field trips, etc. that we have planned for the summer and we'll be fine as far as the hours go. I'd be happier if all the books were finished and I may need to make a plan for that. Sometimes, a family just needs a break.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails