Wednesday, May 06, 2009

School blahs.

I admit it. I've got a case of the school blahs. I can't really call it 'spring fever' because it's not like the weather is nice and I want to be outside. The weather, with the exception of yesterday, has been rainy, rainy, rainy, rainy and rainy. I'm just blah. I got up and did my list today, walked in the rain and everything, but I really didn't want to. The kids have got some blahs/crabbiness going on too, so I did the only logical thing and set the bouncy thing up in the living room. It's one of those inflatable bounce houses, one of the smaller ones, about 7 feet x 7 feet square. It has been known to cure bad moods in this house. We pull it out about once or twice a year. I would post a picture of it, but blogger is doing odd things with picture uploads, trying to save something to my computer when I try to upload a picture. It's very weird.

Anyway, I guess we'll do school today.

Blah.

1 comment:

Miekie said...

The bouncy thing sounds like fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails