Friday, May 08, 2009

I don't want to work the weekend

but I have to work tonight, tomorrow and Sunday. It's the next to last weekend at the hospital. I will really be glad to say goodbye to it, except for one thing, the extra money is kind of nice. I was thinking about it earlier, wondering if I might work Saturdays there and earn the money to get someone else to clean my house. When it comes right down to it, as much as I don't like working there, I'd rather do it than clean. I really hate cleaning. I don't know if I'll do it though. I don't know if the supervisor there would go for 1 day a week. I do work 5 days a week at my other job though and I don't want to give it up. They were so good to take me back after I quit and it is a good job in many ways.

Anyway, that's what's going through my mind tonight as I work and dread the weekend.

The good news about school is that the kids got their school work done the last 2 days with no one getting grounding level 47! :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails