Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Better.

I'm doing better. I am getting my list done this morning with no problems and we will be doing school today. My youngest son is kind of disgusted that I keep getting my list done. I think he thought since I had surgery, he'd get a free ride for a couple of weeks.

I've kind of got a summer list idea in the back of my mind. Every year I try to make a summer list and every year, it lasts about a day and a half. (Kind of like every diet I've ever been on, but that's neither here nor there ... ) Anyway, this year's summer list will involve chores and exercise, trying to focus on eating meals together (which we are terrible about doing!). We will be unschooling this summer. We may also do a little bit of what we call funschooling, which is art, science experiments and whatever educational things the kids enjoy. (not math or grammar, in case you wondered, those are not considered as a part of funschooling!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails