Friday, August 01, 2008

My order from Rainbow Resource Center arrived!

I love it. I can't wait to get into the science kit I got. It's called Home Science Adventures, Microscopic Explorations and it says that it contains everything in the box that you will need except for a piece of bread and an onion. It looks fun. The language arts curriculum I got is called Learn to Write the Novel Way and each child will be writing a novel this year while learning grammar, sentence structure, etc. How cool is that? I'm kind of excited to get started, but we will have to get the house in better order before we can do school. Much better. It's a total mess right now with the younger 2 kids cleaning and hopefully decluttering their room and their system is to move everything out into the adjoining rooms while they work, so the living room has really taken a hit this week. It looks like a war zone or something and there are even little toy soldiers everywhere.

The bad news is there is something wrong with my van. I hope it's something easily and cheaply fixable because I'd really like to get a couple more years at least out of the poor old van before it goes kaput.

Can you all believe it's August already?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails