Monday, August 04, 2008

Going to 6 Flags today, I guess.

It's going to be Africa hot out there today, 97 degrees, but the kids free 6-Flags reading tickets expire this week and we need to go if we're going. Thursday, it's supposed to be cooler, but Thursday we've got game night etc. and I have to work every day this week except today. Maybe I could switch it? I guess we can stand the heat. We're not going to stay all that long. Since we didn't pay for the tickets, we don't feel compelled to stay and enjoy it 120 dollars worth. I don't want to do the water park part since it will only be me and the 2 younger kids. I don't think I could keep a good enough eye on them there by myself. So we'll be riding rides I guess. Probably they will be and I'll be watching and thinking how hot it is.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails